VideoNuze Posts (4 items)
The Playbook for Surviving and Thriving in the Platform Era [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
Posted on 06-27-2017
It’s no secret that Google, Facebook and other social platforms can help video publishers expand their audience reach and monetization. But the downside is they create risks around losing control...
Unlocking Video’s Value in the OTT Era [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
Posted on 07-21-2016
Everyone knows that video viewing is exploding, but for content publishers and creators, figuring out how to monetize all that usage is an ever-present challenge. This question was the focus...
Washington Post Seeing Early Success With PostTV
Posted on 10-16-2013
It's been a little over 3 months since the Washington Post rolled out its new "PostTV" video initiative, and according to executives at the company, there are ample...
Related News (18 items)
- Washington Post adds video to its Zeus platform Axios - 01-26-2021
- WaPo Launches Platform For Fact-Checking 'Manipulated Videos' Mediapost - 06-25-2019
- ‘The Washington Post’ Streamed Michael Cohen’s Testimony On Twitch - With Emojis And Memes Aplenty Tubefilter - 02-28-2019
- The Washington Post is starting a channel on Amazon-owned Twitch Digiday - 07-16-2018
- ‘We’re cleaning up the mess’: Publishers prepare for a post-autoplay world Digiday - 10-20-2017
- How The New York Times, BuzzFeed and others stack up in video Digiday - 10-11-2017