VideoNuze Posts (11 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #551: Vizio’s Path Ahead; discovery+ Starts Strong
Posted on 03-05-2021
Welcome to the 551st edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Vizio filed to go public this week and it’s looking to take...
VideoNuze Podcast #517: Virtual Linear Channels Mean More Gains Ahead for Connected TV
Posted on 06-05-2020
I’m pleased to present the 517th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. As always, we hope our listeners are staying well. This...
Free Ad-Based Streaming TV on Connected TVs: Curb Your Enthusiasm
Posted on 05-28-2020
I’m bullish on ad-based free streaming channels on Connected TVs. eMarketer projected the CTV ad market would grow to $14B in 2023, double the 2019 figure. Why is the Free...
Related News (59 items)
- Vizio: Only 7% of Viewership on Its Smart TVs Comes Via Third-Party Streaming Devices Next TV - 12-14-2022
- Vizio Ads nabs $200M in Upfront commitments Fierce Video - 10-06-2022
- Vizio’s Bet On Advertising And Data Is Paying Off At Last AdExchanger - 08-11-2022
- Executives From LG, Samsung & Vizio Weigh In; The Role Of Smart TVs With Advertisers And Audience Measurement Forbes - 03-29-2022
- HBO Max Is Now Streaming on Vizio SmartCast TVs Variety - 09-02-2021
- Vizio snags $100 million in upfront ad commitments AdAge - 08-24-2021