VideoNuze Posts (11 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #551: Vizio’s Path Ahead; discovery+ Starts Strong
Posted on 03-05-2021
Welcome to the 551st edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Vizio filed to go public this week and it’s looking to take...
VideoNuze Podcast #517: Virtual Linear Channels Mean More Gains Ahead for Connected TV
Posted on 06-05-2020
I’m pleased to present the 517th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. As always, we hope our listeners are staying well. This...
Free Ad-Based Streaming TV on Connected TVs: Curb Your Enthusiasm
Posted on 05-28-2020
I’m bullish on ad-based free streaming channels on Connected TVs. eMarketer projected the CTV ad market would grow to $14B in 2023, double the 2019 figure. Why is the Free...
Related News (55 items)
- HBO Max Is Now Streaming on Vizio SmartCast TVs Variety - 09-02-2021
- Vizio snags $100 million in upfront ad commitments AdAge - 08-24-2021
- Vizio Looks to Boost Software Business With IPO Cash WSJ - 06-23-2021
- Vizio SmartCast TV owners no longer need two apps for YouTube and YouTube TV Engadget - 06-03-2021
- Vizio Rolls Out Personalized Content Initiative in NewFronts Debut Adweek - 05-03-2021
- Vizio, Verizon Partner on Advanced TV Advertising TV Tech - 04-29-2021