VideoNuze Posts (15 items)
In CTV Advertising, It’s Not Your Measurement, It’s Your Strategy
Posted on 03-09-2022
Sometimes the hardest question to answer is “What do you hope happens?” In the world of Connected TV, that existential question can be tricky. Because while CTV provides all the...
A New Look for VideoNuze and Some Reflections
Posted on 10-04-2021
A little update on VideoNuze today: I’m pleased to share a new VideoNuze logo and fully redesigned web site and daily newsletter. I hope that you’ll find the logo to...
Happy Holidays, See You in 2019!
Posted on 12-21-2018
2018 has been another incredibly busy year in the video industry, with all participants investing heavily to position themselves for a future ever more driven by technology and consumer changes....
Related News (7 items)
- HBO gives Silicon Valley the royal treatment LA Times - 03-23-2013
- Consultant: Cable Companies Won`t Allow That Rumored Apple TV Settop Box Forbes - 02-24-2013
- Online Video Creates New Complexities for TV Executives Online Media Daily - 10-07-2009
- Web Video Boosts Pressure On Stations TVNewsday - 05-26-2009
- VCs Stay Bullish on Web Video Startups TV Week - 04-13-2009
- In Web Video, Syndication May Rival Search AdAge - 08-14-2008