VideoNuze Posts (46 items)
Research: NFL is Strongest For Live Sports Viewers On Devices
Posted on 10-19-2017
Adobe Primetime and The Diffusion Group have released new research, finding among other things, that the NFL is the most popular sport to live stream on digital devices. The research...
Research: Millennials Continue Shifting Viewing Online
Posted on 09-13-2017
It’s no secret that millennials and younger audiences are shifting their viewing to online sources. Periodically I see research that helps to quantify just how significant these shifts and emerging...
VideoNuze Podcast #337: TV Everywhere Viewing Migrates to Connected TVs
Posted on 08-25-2016
I'm pleased to present the 337th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week Colin and I discuss the highlights of Adobe’s...
Related News (88 items)
- Adobe Advertising Cloud’s Keith Eadie: Why Adobe Is Pulling The Plug On Programmatic TV AdExchanger - 07-17-2020
- Roku Partners With Adobe, Opens Up First-Party Data to Programmatic Buying Multichannel News - 03-26-2019
- Connected TV: A Hero Is Rising AdExchanger - 05-31-2018
- Adobe partners with 15 adtech firms to make all fees transparent The Drum - 10-15-2017
- Adobe Redefines Live Television With Personalized Advertising Press Release - 06-19-2017
- Sling TV Launches Real-Time Programmatic Ad Service Multichannel News - 03-23-2017