VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
VideoNuze-TDG Report Podcast #146 - Unilever's Multi-screen Ad Approach, Amazon's Content Licensing Blitz
Posted on 09-07-2012
After a week off for R&R, I'm pleased to be joined once again by Colin Dixon, senior partner at The Diffusion Group, for the 146th edition of the VideoNuze-TDG Report...
Brand Marketers Jumping on Broadband Video Bandwagon
Posted on 10-12-2007
Question: What do Frito-Lay, Unilever, Neiman Marcus, Heinz, Toyota, Smirnoff and MGM have in common? Answer: In just the last month each of these companies...
Related News (19 items)
- How to create a viral video that helps you sell your razor company for $1 billion Recode - 07-20-2016
- Vice and Unilever team up for launch of female-focused channel Guardian - 06-23-2015
- Brutal TV Upfront Ahead As Buyers, Sellers Toughen Bargaining Positions AdAge - 04-20-2015
- Unilever CMO Keith Weed warns programmatic TV must be treated with respect The Drum - 11-06-2014
- YouTube`s Star-Studded Female Channel Gets Support from Amex, Unilever Tubefilter News - 05-03-2012
- Unilever Taps TV App Viggle as Part of March Madness Campaign AdAge - 03-06-2012