VideoNuze Posts (17 items)
Research: NFL is Strongest For Live Sports Viewers On Devices
Posted on 10-19-2017
Adobe Primetime and The Diffusion Group have released new research, finding among other things, that the NFL is the most popular sport to live stream on digital devices. The research...
Just 7% of TV Everywhere Users Cite Authentication as Main Challenge
Posted on 09-17-2014
Industry research firm The Diffusion Group has found that, contrary to conventional wisdom, authentication is not blocking broader consumer acceptance of TV Everywhere services. TDG found that just 7%...
LG and Clearleap Partner for Video Delivery to Smart TVs As Usage Heats Up
Posted on 08-08-2011
LG and technology provider Clearleap announced a partnership that will give pay-TV operators the ability to deliver video services directly to Smart...
Related News (8 items)
- Roku and Amazon Even in U.S. OTT Market: Research Company Multichannel News - 05-22-2019
- Netflix Subs Now Watch 1.5 Hours of Video Daily, Up 350% Since 2011: Survey Variety - 09-25-2014
- TDG: Cord-Cutting Inclination Remains Static Home Media Magazine - 06-06-2014
- Netflix Subscribers Crying Foul May Be Crying Wolf Press Release - 07-26-2011
- Can Apple Save Mobile TV? Light Reading - 05-26-2011
- Containing the Costs of Multi-Screen Delivery: A Primer on Scalable Video Coding White Paper - 07-28-2010