VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
GoWatchIt Partners With Sundance; You'll Never Miss a Hot Indie Movie Again
Posted on 01-21-2013
Ever had the experience of hearing about a movie, being intrigued by it, wondering when/where you'll be able to see it, and then, as time passes, forgetting all about it?...
YouTube's Meager Sundance Rental Revenues Really Weren't That Surprising
Posted on 02-05-2010
This week brought news that YouTube's recent foray into rentals netted the company a whopping $10,709.16. I wasn't surprised by the results, as YouTube only made...
Related News (11 items)
- Sundance, Once a Hotbed for Film Deals, Tries to Find Its Footing NY Times - 01-26-2023
- For Second Straight Year, YouTube Recruits Agencies To Showcase Six-Second Ads At Sundance Tubefilter - 01-22-2018
- Sundance's Streaming Arms Race: Netflix, Amazon Lead Spending Spree The Hollywood Reporter - 01-30-2017
- Amazon's Film Chief on Sundance Buying Plans, Rival Netflix and Apple's Possible Movie Play The Hollywood Reporter - 01-20-2017
- Sundance: Why Nate Parker Chose Fox Searchlight Over Netflix for 'The Birth of a Nation' The Hollywood Reporter - 01-27-2016
- Sundance Preview: Amazon, Netflix Bring Upheaval to Challenging Indie Market Variety - 01-20-2016