VideoNuze Posts (7 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #552: CTV Device Sales Hit a Record But User Experiences Vary
Posted on 03-12-2021
Welcome to the 552nd edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. First up this week Colin and I discuss recent data from Strategy...
Research: 109.1 Million CTV Devices Sold Globally in Q4 ’20
Posted on 03-10-2021
A record 109.1 million connected TV devices (smart TVs, streaming sticks and boxes, and game consoles) were sold globally in Q4 ’20, according to research firm Strategy Analytics. That...
Research: Over 1 Billion Connected TV Devices Active Globally
Posted on 08-14-2018
Over 1 billion connected TV (CTV) devices are now active globally according to Strategy Analytics’ just released “Global Connected TV Device Vendor Share: Q2 2018” report. Strategy Analytics said...
Related News (25 items)
- 34% Of Global Households Owned Smart TVs At End Of 2020 Mediapost - 07-26-2021
- 30% of UK households using Samsung’s Tizen Smart TV platform Broadband TV News - 03-23-2021
- Global SVOD Subs Rose By A Record 218M YoY In Q3 Mediapost - 12-17-2020
- Roku Commands 15% Of All Media Streaming Devices Mediapost - 06-26-2019
- Mobile Video To Hit $25B Globally In 5 Years Mediapost - 07-05-2016
- Study: Video Streaming Market Shows Signs of Saturation Multichannel News - 05-25-2016