VideoNuze Posts (24 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #541: Premium TV Taps Free Streaming
Posted on 12-11-2020
I’m pleased to present the 541st edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week Colin and I discuss the recent activation...
VideoNuze Podcast #502: ViacomCBS is Well-Positioned in OTT; Ratings Keep Plunging
Posted on 02-21-2020
I’m pleased to present the 502nd edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. First up this week, on the heels of ViacomCBS reporting...
Research: Amazon Channels is Driving Over Half of Direct-to-Consumer Video Subscriptions
Posted on 05-16-2018
New research from The Diffusion Group finds that 55% of all direct-to-consumer video subscriptions are being driven by Amazon Channels. As the chart below shows, for Showtime, Channels accounts for...
Related News (119 items)
- Paramount+ and Showtime Near 47 Million Combined Global Subscribers The Wrap - 11-04-2021
- Paramount+ And Showtime Bundled In Single Service At Teaser Prices Starting At $10 A Month Deadline - 09-21-2021
- Why Are Streaming Platforms Crashing Before Popular Finales? The Hollywood Reporter - 06-19-2021
- CBS and Showtime bundle no longer available through Apple TV app, ahead of Paramount+ launch 9to5Mac - 02-10-2021
- Showtime Launches Free Pluto TV Channel, Hoping to Lure Paying Subscribers Variety - 12-01-2020
- CBS All Access, Showtime to Reach 16 Million Streaming Subscribers By Year’s End Variety - 02-20-2020