VideoNuze Posts (7 items)
3 Unlikely Reasons Why Native Video Advertising is Taking Off
Posted on 10-25-2017
Video has attracted the interest of advertisers, which means that it has become a point of emphasis for publishers as well. This has brought on increased competition for traditional pre-roll...
Sharethrough Finds Higher Brand Lift for Native Video Ads vs. Pre-Roll
Posted on 03-21-2013
Native advertising, which refers to branded content or ad messages that are cohesively integrated directly into web sites, are getting lots of attention these days as an alternative to pre-roll...
Syndicated Video Model Gains Momentum Among Top Properties
Posted on 10-01-2012
Long-time VideoNuze readers know I've been talking about the trend toward content providers' video being syndicated to third-party publishers' sites for a while now, and judging by comScore's August...
Related News (9 items)
- Sharethrough launches native video ads that autoplay on publisher sites Venture Beat - 10-02-2015
- Ready for More Native Ads? Sharethrough Raises Another $17 Million AdAge - 01-22-2014
- Sharethrough Scales Up Its Native Ads AdWeek - 05-07-2013
- Native Ad Network Sharethrough Lands Veteran Digital Exec Patrick Keane AllThingsD - 02-27-2013
- Sharethrough Launches Own Take on Sponsored Stories AdWeek - 02-25-2013
- Leading Marketers Recognize `Native Advertising` as a Powerful Distribution Vehicle for Brand Content Press Release - 11-13-2012