VideoNuze Posts (65 items)
Understanding Video’s Breakthrough Innovations [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
Posted on 07-05-2017
It’s no exaggeration to say there are breakthrough innovations happening in every area of video: advertising, distribution, programming, user experience, multiscreen access and lots more. As viewers, we all benefit...
83% of Ad Buyers Expect to Increase Online Video Spending in 2017
Posted on 04-27-2017
With the NewFronts kicking off next week, there’s more evidence that ad buyers are looking to shift spending to online video. AOL has released research indicating that 83% of...
Research: 67% of U.S. Consumers Watch Mobile Video Daily
Posted on 02-21-2017
Mobile video is white hot, and here’s yet another data point illustrating it: 67% of U.S. consumers say they watch mobile video daily, which is almost equal to the 70%...
Related News (268 items)
- AOL Goes Smaller During the NewFronts But Has Big Data Goals Ahead Adweek - 05-05-2017
- AOL's New 360° and Live Video Studio Is a 'Physical Embodiment of Native Advertising' Adweek - 01-13-2017
- AOL is laying off 500 employees in a restructuring with focus on mobile, data and video Recode - 11-17-2016
- 'We will not be a walled garden': AOL’s Tim Armstrong on the Verizon trifecta’s open strategy The Drum - 09-19-2016
- UK and US publishers agree: Video is where the money is Digiday - 08-04-2016
- Inside Verizon’s Gamble on Digital Media WSJ - 08-01-2016