VideoNuze Posts (71 items)
YouTube Newswire Launches, a Partnership of Google News Lab and Storyful
Posted on 06-18-2015
YouTube has launched YouTube Newswire, powered by Storyful, where journalists can access eyewitness user-generated videos to incorporate into their reporting. Storyful, a social news agency startup that...
YouTube: All Grown Up, With Many Places To Go
Posted on 03-27-2014
It's becoming harder and harder to remember the days when YouTube was principally known for its quirky user-generated videos featuring cats on skateboards and the like. The evidence of YouTube's...
Survey: Online Video is Mainly an Entertainment Medium
Posted on 11-21-2013
There are all kinds of videos available online these days, but, according to a recent survey by the NY Times Consumer Insights Group, those that entertain are still the most...
Related News (223 items)
- Reddit shutting Dubsmash app but still wants videos like TikTok AdAge - 11-24-2021
- TikTok Signs as VidCon Title Sponsor for 2021, Taking Spot From YouTube Variety - 06-15-2021
- In U.S. creator economy boom, big tech battles for online talent Reuters - 05-26-2021
- ‘Charlie Bit My Finger’ YouTube Video to Be Deleted After Selling as NFT for $760,999 Variety - 05-24-2021
- Google plans TikTok rival by launching YouTube Shorts CNET - 04-01-2020
- Amazon Prime Video Gives Amateur How-To’s, Conspiracy Theories a Stage WSJ - 01-24-2020