VideoNuze Posts (116 items)
Behind My Thinking Podcast - Connected TV Use and Quibi’s Launch
Posted on 05-19-2020
My longtime podcast colleague Colin Dixon at nScreenMedia and I are trying out a format for a second podcast, which we’re calling “Behind My Thinking.” The idea is that we...
New Watchworthy App Surmounts Peak TV Confusion
Posted on 03-23-2020
A new app called Watchworthy is the antidote for viewers who are overloaded by the bewildering array of program choices in the Peak TV era. Watchworthy, introduced...
Quibi’s Approach Misses the Mark
Posted on 01-09-2020
It’s been hard to avoid reviews and prognostications about Quibi over the past 24 hours since it further pulled back the curtain on its April launch plans. Quibi is the...
Related News (741 items)
- Finally, There’s an App to Ease the Pain of Finding Where Shows and Movies Are Streaming Variety - 07-21-2022
- AMEX Invests In ‘Shoppertainment’ Startup Firework, As Merchants Push For Video Commerce AdExchanger - 11-09-2021
- Celeb Livestreaming Startup Bright Raises $15M, Investors Include Judd Apatow, Amy Schumer, Shawn Mendes Variety - 08-26-2021
- Jordan, Gretzky and More Invest in Live-Sports Streaming Service Bloomberg - 06-30-2021
- Live video platform Bright lets you Zoom with your favorite creators TechCrunch - 05-04-2021
- Antenna Up: How Subscription Data Decodes Streamers' Success The Hollywood Reporter - 03-20-2021