VideoNuze Posts (92 items)
Pew: YouTube is Used by 81% of U.S. Adults
Posted on 04-08-2021
YouTube is used by 81% of U.S. adults, according to Pew Research Center’s new Social Media Use in 2021 survey. That’s up 8 percentage points from the 73% YouTube...
Tubular-Backed Global Video Measurement Alliance Adds Members
Posted on 01-28-2021
The Global Video Measurement Alliance (GVMA) has added four new members, BBC Studios, WildBrain Spark, Digitas and Weber Shandwick. GVMA is an industry coalition backed by Tubular Labs to standardize...
Quibi and Snap are Moving in Opposite Directions in Mobile Video
Posted on 10-21-2020
Quibi and Snap appear to be two companies moving in opposite directions in mobile video. Quibi, the high-profile, well-funded startup, has belatedly broadened its scope beyond mobile, enabling its app...
Related News (1,312 items)
- That Fun TikTok Video? It’s Actually an Ad. NY Times - 12-21-2021
- TikTok is testing a desktop streaming software called TikTok Live Studio TechCrunch - 12-15-2021
- TikTok adds creator monetization features, including tips and video gifts TechCrunch - 12-01-2021
- TikTok is now available on Samsung and LG TVs, Android TV devices The Verge - 11-22-2021
- Instagram Trying to Lure TikTok Creators with $10,000 Bonus AdAge - 11-12-2021
- TikTok 'Creative Exchange' Aims to Connect Brands With Top Creators Mediapost - 11-12-2021