VideoNuze Posts (92 items)
Pew: YouTube is Used by 81% of U.S. Adults
Posted on 04-08-2021
YouTube is used by 81% of U.S. adults, according to Pew Research Center’s new Social Media Use in 2021 survey. That’s up 8 percentage points from the 73% YouTube...
Tubular-Backed Global Video Measurement Alliance Adds Members
Posted on 01-28-2021
The Global Video Measurement Alliance (GVMA) has added four new members, BBC Studios, WildBrain Spark, Digitas and Weber Shandwick. GVMA is an industry coalition backed by Tubular Labs to standardize...
Quibi and Snap are Moving in Opposite Directions in Mobile Video
Posted on 10-21-2020
Quibi and Snap appear to be two companies moving in opposite directions in mobile video. Quibi, the high-profile, well-funded startup, has belatedly broadened its scope beyond mobile, enabling its app...
Related News (1,334 items)
- Instagram’s TikTok Identity Crisis: Focusing on Reels Isn’t Working The Hollywood Reporter - 08-04-2022
- TikTok and YouTube are Gen Z’s trusted sources for financial advice, according to a new survey Tubefilter - 07-24-2022
- YouTube’s new tool lets creators turn their own videos into Shorts TechCrunch - 07-28-2022
- Advertisers Are Struggling with Instagram’s TikTok Clone, Reels Bloomberg - 07-28-2022
- TikTok is fastest growing news source for UK adults, Ofcom finds Guardian - 07-20-2022
- YouTube Originals Head Nadine Zylstra Exits to Join Pinterest Variety - 07-14-2022