VideoNuze Posts (103 items)
Disney and Google Gain Importance in Pay-TV
Posted on 11-24-2020
The U.S. pay-TV business performed better than expected in Q3 ’20, with top providers “only” losing around 120K subscribers, according to data compiled by Leichtman Research Group. The results...
VideoNuze Podcast #539: Strong Third Quarter for Pay-TV
Posted on 11-20-2020
I’m pleased to present the 539th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Despite gloomy predictions, the pay-TV industry in the U.S....
Pay-TV Loses Over 2 Million Video Subscribers in Q1 As Negative Forces Accelerate
Posted on 05-14-2020
Large pay-TV providers lost a total of nearly 2.1 million video subscribers in Q1, according to data compiled by Leichtman Research Group. The 2.1 million is more than double...
Related News (389 items)
- DirecTV lays off staffers as cord-cutting accelerates CNBC - 01-11-2023
- Dish signs up SeaChange, Beachfront for real-time programmatic TV ads Fierce Video - 09-12-2022
- Amazon Prime signs deal with DirecTV to air ‘Thursday Night Football’ games in bars, restaurants CNBC - 08-23-2022
- DirecTV and Dish in merger talks once again despite past antitrust concerns NY Post - 01-11-2022
- DirecTV Stream Becomes Single Brand for Former AT&T Video Services Next TV - 08-02-2021
- Dish Finally Offers HBO Max, Re-Adds HBO to Lineup After Resolving WarnerMedia Standoff Variety - 07-29-2021