VideoNuze Posts (53 items)
Research: CTV Ad Frequency Problem is “Highly Exaggerated”
Posted on 07-20-2021
At VideoNuze’s Connected TV Advertising Summit last month, one of the issues most often raised by speakers was frequency. Sometimes speakers articulated the issue through their lens as an industry...
Nielsen Launches Streaming Video Ratings Service
Posted on 04-22-2021
Nielsen has launched Nielsen Streaming Video Ratings to provide total viewership and audience demographic insights such as race/ethnicity, household income, device types inside the home and location. The data...
Vevo Enlists iSpot for CTV Measurement
Posted on 03-02-2021
Music video network Vevo has chosen ad measurement provider iSpot to quantify connected TV audiences and authenticate the incremental reach of advertisers’ campaigns running on Vevo. CTV has been...
Related News (337 items)
- Nielsen Won’t Incorporate Amazon’s Data on ‘Thursday Night Football’ Viewership WSJ - 09-07-2023
- Nielsen Plans to Incorporate Amazon’s Data on ‘Thursday Night Football’ Viewership WSJ - 08-23-2023
- Cable TV Viewership: More Viewing Declines In May, Streamers Stronger: Nielsen Mediapost - 06-22-2023
- YouTube Issues Its Own Cross-Media Measurement Principles, Implies TV-Centric JIC Is A 'Silo' Mediapost - 03-08-2023
- Paramount Has Some Advice For Buyers And Sellers That Want To Use Alt Currencies AdExchanger - 03-09-2023
- Nielsen and Netflix Expand Partnership for Global Measurement Adweek - 01-18-2023