VideoNuze Posts (74 items)
Roku-Shopify Partnership Brings CTV Ads’ Full-Funnel Future a Step Closer
Posted on 09-22-2021
Yesterday’s partnership announcement between Roku and Shopify brings CTV advertising another step closer to realizing its ultimate potential as a full-funnel channel for advertisers. Loyal VideoNuze readers know that...
VideoNuze Podcast #488: Amazon-Premier League and Verizon-Disney Show Power of Partnerships
Posted on 10-25-2019
I’m pleased to present the 488th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. On this week’s podcast, Colin and I explore how powerful...
SpotX Gains Server-Side Ad Interoperability with Amazon Web Services
Posted on 01-09-2018
Video ad tech provider SpotX has announced server-side ad insertion interoperability with Amazon Web Services’ Elemental MediaTailor service. This means that content providers which are joint customers of SpotX...
Related News (544 items)
- Walmart Explores Adding Streaming Video to Walmart+ Membership Program WSJ - 08-09-2022
- Netflix partners with Microsoft on ad-supported subscription plan CNBC - 07-14-2022
- Comcast CEO Brian Roberts and ViacomCBS Chairman Shari Redstone Met to Discuss Streaming Partnership WSJ - 07-20-2021
- Discovery, YouTube Ink European On-Demand Content, Ad Partnership For Tokyo Olympics Mediapost - 07-16-2021
- TheViewPoint and Undertone Interactive CTV Partnership TheViewPoint - 02-25-2021
- WPP, TikTok Announce Global Agency Partnership Wrapped In Data Mediapost - 02-01-2021