VideoNuze Posts (7 items)
Linear TV is Dead. Just Don’t Tell Jukin Media.
Posted on 03-04-2020
After the Democratic Party primary results last night, lots of heads are spinning this morning, including mine. But my head was already spinning yesterday afternoon. Here’s why: In the...
Turning the Tables, Newsy Pursues Pay-TV Distribution With RLTV Deal
Posted on 09-06-2017
Here’s a somewhat counter-intuitive move: Newsy, a millennial-focused OTT news property, is buying the pay-TV carriage agreements of Retirement Living Television covering around 26 million multichannel TV subscribers in...
Interview With Mic President Jonathan Carson [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
Posted on 06-29-2017
Online video is opening up significant opportunities for large media companies, but it’s also creating totally new ways for earlier stage content providers to differentiate themselves and grow their audiences....
Related News (178 items)
- How Vice, Vox and BuzzFeed Are Cashing In on the Streaming Boom The Information - 07-27-2021
- How BuzzFeed taps its resources to grow an early foray into livestream shopping Digiday - 07-20-2021
- Streaming service Newsy to launch over-the-air broadcast channel The Hill - 04-07-2021
- BuzzFeed Studios Signs With CAA, Looks To Develop Projects For TV, Film, Streaming Tubefilter - 03-11-2021
- WME Signs Bloomberg Media The Hollywood Reporter - 01-21-2021
- 'Tastemade' Series Focuses On COVID-19's Impact On Culinary Community, 'Dodo' Launches Quibi Show Mediapost - 03-30-2020