VideoNuze Posts (44 items)
Just Like a Broadcaster Now: NY Times Snags Long Video Interview With Obama
Posted on 08-11-2014
Here's more evidence that print publishers are using online video to revolutionize their business models: over the weekend the NY Times posted a one-hour video interview its op-ed columnist...
Upstart Vice News Has Taken Over the Masthead Ad Position on NYTimes.com
Posted on 07-29-2014
Here's a great example of how convoluted the media ecosystem has become: if you visit NYTimes.com today, you'll notice that upstart Vice News has taken over the masthead...
News Corp's Head of Video Explains How Video Has Transformed the WSJ [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
Posted on 07-15-2014
At the recent Video Ad Summit, I sat down with Rahul Chopra, News Corp's SVP/global head of video and Chief Revenue Officer of Storyful, which was recently acquired. Rahul...
Related News (115 items)
- Washington Post adds video to its Zeus platform Axios - 01-26-2021
- The N.Y. Times doubles down on TV and film ambitions Axios - 07-14-2020
- WaPo Launches Platform For Fact-Checking 'Manipulated Videos' Mediapost - 06-25-2019
- The New York Times’ T Brand Studio International seeks video talent to stay competitive Digiday - 09-07-2018
- New York Post Launches TV Division Variety - 07-19-2018
- The Washington Post is starting a channel on Amazon-owned Twitch Digiday - 07-16-2018