VideoNuze Posts (509 items)
Save the Dates for Connected TV Advertising PREVIEW: 2022 (virtual event) on January 26th and 27th
Posted on 11-30-2021
Please save the dates for VideoNuze’s inaugural Connected TV Advertising PREVIEW: 2022 (virtual event) on the afternoons of January 26th and 27th. Connected TV advertising is white hot. eMarketer...
Posted on 07-28-2021
“There’s something happening here, But what it is ain’t exactly clear…” -Buffalo Springfield, “For What It’s Worth,” 1967 Late yesterday, Alphabet released its Q2 ’21 earnings. Included...
Pew: YouTube is Used by 81% of U.S. Adults
Posted on 04-08-2021
YouTube is used by 81% of U.S. adults, according to Pew Research Center’s new Social Media Use in 2021 survey. That’s up 8 percentage points from the 73% YouTube...
Related News (3,445 items)
- YouTube Ad Revenue Rises Just 5% In Q2 As Alphabet Undershoots Wall Street Targets Deadline - 07-27-2022
- Google begins rolling out ads in YouTube Shorts globally TechCrunch - 05-25-2022
- YouTube’s memberships gifting feature launches Wednesday, but in beta to start The Verge - 05-12-2022
- Double-Digit YouTube Ad Gain Sends Alphabet Stock Down, Analyst Cites Fear Of Ad Recession Mediapost - 04-27-2022
- Google is removing the Movies & TV section from the Play Store Engadget - 03-23-2022
- YouTube is taking on over-the-air TV with nearly 4,000 free episodes of TV - 03-23-2022