VideoNuze Posts (27 items)
PeopleTV Leverages Brand, IP and Original Programming in OTT Push
Posted on 09-25-2017
PeopleTV is aggressively pursuing its ad-free, OTT strategy by leveraging its well-known People brand, deep intellectual property and innovative original programming. PeopleTV is the new brand for the...
Keynote Interviews with GroupM’s Brian Lesser and Hearst’s Troy Young [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
Posted on 07-12-2017
We had 2 terrific keynote interviews at our recent 7th annual Online Video Advertising Summit, with Brian Lesser (CEO, GroupM North America), which was conducted by Matt Spiegel (Managing Director,...
Conde Nast SVP Lisa Valentino Shares the Company’s Video Playbook [SHIFT VIDEO]
Posted on 12-22-2016
Conde Nast is in the middle of executing a massive transformation of its business from being a traditional print publisher to becoming a multi-platform storyteller with video having a central...
Related News (213 items)
- Condé Nast CEO Roger Lynch Aims to Remake a Magazine Empire Into a Hollywood Player The Hollywood Reporter - 11-19-2022
- Bon Appétit Relaunches YouTube Channel With Diverse Slate of Hosts After Mass Resignations The Wrap - 10-13-2020
- Condé Nast Forms New Entertainment Studios Around Key Titles Amid Push Into Film, TV, Podcasts Tubefilter - 02-13-2020
- YouTube Powerhouse ‘Bon Appétit’ Launches Linear Channel On Samsung TV Plus Tubefilter - 11-25-2019
- The Economist is trying to convert its 1m YouTube subscribers into paying members Digiday - 10-29-2019
- Hearst Magazines Enters SVOD Space With New Fitness App Adweek - 07-01-2019