VideoNuze Posts (194 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #480: Stakes Keep Increasing for Apple’s Original Programming as Transactional Video Declines
Posted on 08-23-2019
I’m pleased to present the 480th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. The stakes keep increasing for Apple’s original programming, as the...
Can Apple’s Family-Friendly Originals Strategy Succeed?
Posted on 09-25-2018
A fascinating article in the WSJ over the weekend described the lengths to which Apple is going to maintain a family-friendly strategy for its original TV shows. The article...
Apple Plans to Spend a Billion Dollars on Video, But to What End?
Posted on 08-16-2017
The WSJ is reporting this morning that Apple has created a budget of $1 billion for original content for the next year, to be managed by Zach Van Amburg...
Related News (2,172 items)
- Streamy Awards: MrBeast Wins 2021 Creator of the Year The Hollywood Reporter - 12-11-2021
- Patreon Battles for Creators by Investing in Original Content Bloomberg - 09-30-2021
- Rhett And Link Are YouTube Legends. Now They Want To Be Investors, Too. Forbes - 07-20-2021
- Mr. Beast, YouTube Star, Wants to Take Over the Business World NY Times - 05-04-2021
- Jon Stewart Sets Title, Launch Plans for Apple Series The Hollywood Reporter - 04-07-2021
- Brat TV expects profitability on $35 million in revenue this year Axios - 03-23-2021