VideoNuze Posts (41 items)
NFL Rights Deals Soar As Pay-TV Subscribers Contract
Posted on 03-04-2021
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the fees CBS, Fox, NBC and ESPN each pay to broadcast NFL games will double or more in new long-term agreements currently...
VideoNuze Podcast #546: Comcast Has Nearly 10 Million More Broadband Subscribers Than Video Subscribers
Posted on 01-29-2021
Welcome to the 546th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Comcast reported its Q4 and full year 2020 this week and...
VideoNuze Podcast #539: Strong Third Quarter for Pay-TV
Posted on 11-20-2020
I’m pleased to present the 539th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Despite gloomy predictions, the pay-TV industry in the U.S....
Related News (82 items)
- YouTube Takes Live TV Market Share as Streaming War Escalates The Hollywood Reporter - 07-15-2022
- While Cord-Cutting Accelerates, Streaming Growth Slows: Analyst B&C - 05-12-2022
- Cord-Cutting Makes a Comeback Multichannel News - 04-07-2022
- Almost Half Of All U.S. TV Sets In Homes Don't Use Cable, Satellite Set-Top Box: Nielsen Mediapost - 02-10-2022
- Growth Slows as vMVPDs Add Less Than 1 Million Subscribers in 3rd Quarter Multichannel News - 01-04-2022
- Traditional, Streaming Sports TV Viewing Grows Overall, But Pay TV Subscribers Decline Mediapost - 11-30-2021