VideoNuze Posts (22 items)
New Watchworthy App Surmounts Peak TV Confusion
Posted on 03-23-2020
A new app called Watchworthy is the antidote for viewers who are overloaded by the bewildering array of program choices in the Peak TV era. Watchworthy, introduced...
NBCU’s WatchBack App Offers Intriguing New Spin on Viewing Behaviors
Posted on 10-09-2018
Last Friday, NBCUniversal officially launched WatchBack, an iOS-only video app that’s meant to gather data on viewing behaviors while offering users a broad range of content and the opportunity to...
Disney's Multi-App Approach is Forward-Looking and Savvy
Posted on 08-09-2018
On Disney’s earnings call earlier this week, CEO Bob Iger was asked about the company’s video app strategy - would it be interested in launching one big “aggregated” app...
Related News (168 items)
- Roku’s latest software update brings local news, more live sports and a new mobile app TechCrunch - 03-08-2023
- Finally, There’s an App to Ease the Pain of Finding Where Shows and Movies Are Streaming Variety - 07-21-2022
- Plex wants to become the first app you open on your TV every day Protocol - 04-05-2022
- Brat TV launches ad-supported streaming app Axios - 01-19-2022
- HBO Max Was The Most-Downloaded Streaming Service App In The U.S. This Year, Per Apptopia Tubefilter - 12-30-2021
- Google-Roku Battle Escalates Again as Latest Roku OS Update Takes Down Existing YouTube TV Installs Next TV - 11-23-2021