VideoNuze Posts (13 items)
Adobe's Primetime DRM Supports HTML 5
Posted on 09-08-2014
Adobe announced this morning that its Primetime DRM solution supports emerging HTML 5 standards, with Firefox being the first browser in which it will be implemented. The move broadens...
UltraViolet and TV Everywhere: It's All About Devices and Access. But That's Not Enough.
Posted on 03-14-2012
I'd wager the two most spoken words in the media and entertainment industries these days are "devices" and "access." Executives are gripped by the idea that consumers must have access...
VideoNuze Report Podcast #123 - Aereo, Starz-Netflix, UltraViolet
Posted on 03-02-2012
I'm pleased to be joined once again by Colin Dixon, senior partner at The Diffusion Group, for the 123rd edition of the VideoNuze Report podcast, for Mar. 2, 2012. This...
Related News (59 items)
- Google launches yet another messaging product: Duo, a video chat app Recode - 08-16-2016
- U.S. Consumers Now Spend More Time In Apps Than Watching TV TechCrunch - 09-10-2015
- Warner CEO Wants to Meld UltraViolet With Disney Movies Anywhere Home Media Magazine - 03-04-2015
- UltraViolet Registered Accounts Top 20 Million Home Media Magazine - 12-15-2014
- UltraViolet Consumer Awareness Tops 44% Home Media Magazine - 12-06-2014
- The programming schedule remains an important part of TV LA Times - 11-21-2014