VideoNuze Posts (5 items)
Fullscreen’s New SVOD Service is Yet Another Willingness-To-Pay Test Case
Posted on 03-31-2016
Another day, another new SVOD service. Yesterday, Fullscreen said that April 26th would be the launch date for its “fullscreen” $4.99/month ad-free SVOD service which had been teased...
VideoNuze Podcast #254 - The Top 10 Online Video Stories of 2014
Posted on 12-19-2014
I'm pleased to present the 254th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. As is our custom for the final podcast of the...
Why a Disney Bet on Maker Studios is a Bet on the Future
Posted on 03-12-2014
Big media companies are often cast as lumbering giants, slow to recognize change and even slower to embrace it. But for Disney, that stereotype looks increasingly inappropriate, as the company...
Related News (133 items)
- Canadian Digital Network BroadbandTV Surpasses 575 Million Monthly Viewers Tubefilter - 06-11-2019
- StyleHaul Notifies Employees Of Layoffs, Shutdown Of U.S. Operations Tubefilter - 03-23-2019
- Studio71: How Video Multichannel Networks Fight To Break Through The Noise AdExchanger - 09-28-2017
- Fullscreen Lays Off 3 Percent of Staff in Focus on Original Programming The Hollywood Reporter - 09-07-2017
- How YouTube networks are pivoting to studio, media brand models Digiday - 04-17-2017
- Disney Lays Off 80 From Maker, Digital Media Unit Amid Restructuring The Hollywood Reporter - 02-23-2017