VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
Akamai Unveils Watermarking Support to Combat Content Piracy
Posted on 10-15-2019
With all the billions of dollars that are being invested in high-quality original TV shows, piracy prevention is becoming more important than ever. Content security is an imperative for video...
Nearly One-Third of U.S. Consumers Watch Pirated Video
Posted on 01-18-2017
According to a new survey from Irdeto, 32% of U.S. consumers watch pirated video content. Of this group, 24% are most interested in TV shows, while another 24% are...
Related News (27 items)
- Apple TV Plus Joins Motion Picture Industry Anti-Piracy Group Variety - 10-07-2020
- Plex Makes Piracy Just Another Streaming Service The Verge - 07-24-2019
- Movie Studios Sue Omniverse Over Streaming Video Piracy Mediapost - 02-20-2019
- Hackers Take Over Google Chromecasts To Promote YouTube Channel Mediapost - 01-03-2019
- More Evidence That Netflix and Amazon Have Joined a Legal War Against Piracy The Hollywood Reporter - 01-10-2018
- The Little Black Box That Took Over Piracy Wired - 10-30-2017