VideoNuze Posts (37 items)
Eluvio Has Ambitious Vision for Next-Gen Video Delivery
Posted on 09-05-2019
Startup Eluvio has an ambitious vision for next-gen video delivery that would enable content providers to bypass using traditional content delivery networks (CDNs). Eluvio has launched a software platform...
Research: 42% of Americans Stream and Download Movies and TV Shows Daily
Posted on 07-30-2019
42% of Americans stream and download movies and TV shows daily, more than viewers in any other country. This is among the key findings of Limelight’s newly released “State...
Scientific Study Reveals Impact of Streaming Video Quality
Posted on 06-21-2017
It goes without saying that the quality of any consumer experience will directly affect the satisfaction derived from it. Video is no different; as has been shown in numerous studies...
Related News (101 items)
- Akamai upgrades content security measures at the edge Fierce Video - 03-26-2020
- Comcast Technology Solutions and DLVR Announce Partnership to Deliver Quality of Experience Across Any Screen Press Release - 01-17-2018
- Sky Italia Speeds Content Availability with Akamai and Aspera Press Release - 11-04-2014
- Akamai: 17% Of U.S. Is `4K Ready` Multichannel News - 06-26-2014
- World Cup streaming of U.S.-Germany, Portugal-Ghana games tops 6 Tbps Fierce Online Video - 06-26-2014
- Will cable operators, CDNs and ISPs make or break the future of online streaming video? GigaOm - 05-25-2014