VideoNuze Posts (25 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: Does it Really Make Sense for AMC+ to Partner With Amazon Channels?
Posted on 09-03-2021
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. On...
AMC+ on Amazon Channels Highlights Challenges of Third-Party SVOD Distribution
Posted on 08-30-2021
VideoNuze readers know that I’ve long been bullish on Amazon Channels, the program Amazon provides to distribute SVOD services. Amazon offers these services access to its massive audience and comprehensive...
Can An Entertainment-Centric Skinny Bundle Succeed?
Posted on 09-20-2017
Can an entertainment-centric skinny bundle succeed? That question will be answered soon when a new service including TV networks from Discovery, Viacom, AMC, A+E and Scripps launches, according to...
Related News (90 items)
- AMC+ Doesn’t Want to be Netflix Vulture - 11-04-2021
- How AMC is Enabling Programmatic Addressable Advertising in LInear TV AdAge - 10-19-2021
- Television Industry Braces for a 'Bumpy Road' as Connected TV Scales Up Adweek - 07-27-2021
- AMC Networks grows streaming revenue by 14% in Q1 Fierce Video - 05-07-2021
- AMC Plus Launches on YouTube TV Multichannel News - 04-06-2021
- AMC Networks Pushes Digital Originals in Upfront to Grab Ad Dollars Leaving Linear TV Adweek - 03-19-2021