VideoNuze Posts (6 items)
True Multi-Channel Advertising is Still Elusive in Video
Posted on 04-09-2014
In today's connected world, a multi-channel strategy is an important area of focus and logical aspiration: Marketers looking to engage the uber-linked consumer base are hungry for the right recipe....
Study: Mobile Video Ads That Include Social Media Buttons Drive 36% Higher Engagement
Posted on 03-05-2013
Fire up a video on your mobile device and you'll almost certainly observe how social media is playing a bigger role in the ad creative before or during the content....
4 New Research Studies Point to Growth in Video Viewership and Monetization
Posted on 05-31-2012
There were 4 separate research studies released yesterday from important video technology providers, all pointing to continued change and growth in video viewership and monetization. Below I've shared key highlights...
Related News (5 items)
- Study: Mobile Rich Media, Video Converge Online Media Daily - 11-06-2012
- Rhythm: Wi-Fi Powering Most Mobile Video Online Media Daily - 09-18-2012
- More Mobile Campaigns Embracing Video Online Media Daily - 09-09-2011
- Rhythm NewMedia Adds AccuWeather Videos To Mobile Ad Network Online Media Daily - 05-04-2008
- CBS Mobile Pacts With AdMob, Third Screen Mediaweek - 08-02-2007