VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
Research Suggests High Potential for SVOD Spinning
Posted on 12-09-2019
VideoNuze readers and podcast listeners know that as the streaming wars have heated up I’ve become focused on whether subscribers will increasingly churn in and out of various...
VideoNuze Podcast #230: Crackle, HuffPost Live and Online Video Ad Growth Ahead
Posted on 06-06-2014
I'm pleased to present the 230th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week found Colin at the BroadbandTV Con event...
PwC: U.S. Online Video Advertising Will Double By 2018, To $6.8 Billion
Posted on 06-05-2014
PwC released its Entertainment & Media Outlook for 2014-2018 yesterday, forecasting that online video advertising in the U.S. will hit nearly $6.8 billion in 2018, more than double...
Related News (25 items)
- U.S. Subscription VOD Revenue Growth Slowing to 13% in 2022, Hitting $25 Billion: PwC Report Variety - 06-21-2022
- Subscription-based streamers outstrip ad-supported services’ share of watch time Digiday - 06-07-2021
- PwC Study: Global Media, Entertainment Revenues To Sink 5.6% in 2020 Mediapost - 09-03-2020
- As Streaming Wars Heat Up, Consumers Say They’ll Drop Some Services to Try New Ones Adweek - 12-06-2019
- Forecast: OTT Revenues To Hit $23.7 Billion By 2023 Mediapost - 06-05-2019
- Single Successful TV Series Can Boost Streamer's Popularity Mediapost - 04-24-2019