VideoNuze Posts (5 items)
PlayStation Vue and HBO Max Underscore TV Industry’s Uncertain Economics
Posted on 10-30-2019
Just before the WarnerMedia team took the stage to unveil details of HBO Max, Sony announced that would it shut down its 4 year old PlayStation Vue virtual...
Rethinking Skinny Bundles and Their Impact on Pay-TV
Posted on 04-30-2018
VideoNuze readers know I’ve long been skeptical about the value proposition of virtual multichannel video programming distributors (“vMVPDs”) or “skinny bundles” as they’re commonly known. But as I touched on...
Broadcast TV Poised to Play Bigger Role in Skinny Bundles’ Success
Posted on 08-29-2017
The competitive dynamics among skinny bundles are still developing, but one thing is becoming increasingly clear: including a full array of broadcast TV channels in all of the biggest U.S....
Related News (62 items)
- IMDb TV Expands Distribution to LG Smart TVs, PlayStation 4, Nvidia Shield and TiVo Stream 4K Next TV - 03-09-2021
- Sony PlayStation Store Will End Movie, TV Show Purchases and Rentals Variety - 03-02-2021
- HBO Max Also Adds Support for Sony PlayStation 5 Next TV - 12-16-2020
- Tubi Integrated into Sony PlayStation 5 OS Next TV - 11-09-2020
- Sony confirms Disney Plus, Netflix, and Twitch will be on the PS5 at launch The Verge - 10-22-2020
- Sony PlayStation 4 gets YouTube TV just as it loses Vue service CNET - 01-21-2020