VideoNuze Posts (62 items)
Broadcast TV Poised to Play Bigger Role in Skinny Bundles’ Success
Posted on 08-29-2017
The competitive dynamics among skinny bundles are still developing, but one thing is becoming increasingly clear: including a full array of broadcast TV channels in all of the biggest U.S....
Expensive SVOD Talent Wars Are Unlikely to End Well
Posted on 08-14-2017
Another day, another high-profile - and no doubt incredibly expensive - SVOD talent deal announced. Today’s is between Netflix and the ultra-successful producer Shonda Rhimes, poaching her from ABC,...
Broadcast TV’s Role in Skinny Bundles Bolstered by Networks’ Affiliate Deals
Posted on 05-10-2017
I’ve been a skeptic of skinny bundles, partially because of the huge holes in their channel lineups (what I’ve dubbed the “Swiss cheese” problem) which I believe narrows their...
Related News (304 items)
- TV’s Biggest Newsrooms Poised for 2022 Surge in Streaming Wars Variety - 12-29-2021
- Nets Ask Advertisers To Move As Much As 30% Of Upfront Into CTV Mediapost - 04-19-2021
- TV Networks Demand Nielsen Submit to Audit in Battle Over Coronavirus Audience Counts Variety - 04-15-2021
- Streaming Wars Send TV News Outlets Searching For New Screens Variety - 04-01-2021
- Big Advertisers Call for a Seasonal Time-Shift in TV’s Upfront Marketplace WSJ - 06-10-2020
- Jimmy Kimmel Does What He Can to Help Disney Attract Advertisers NY Times - 06-08-2020