VideoNuze Posts (5 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #505: PGA Tour and ESPN Negotiators Belong on Mt. Olympus
Posted on 03-13-2020
I’m pleased to present the 505th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. First up this week we discuss the PGA Tour’s...
The PGA Tour’s New $6.3 Billion, Nine-Year Media Rights Deal is Another Head Spinner
Posted on 03-10-2020
Sorry VideoNuze readers, my head is spinning again, and this week it’s not just because of the stock market’s wild swings or the drama around the coronavirus. Rather, it’s...
Discovery’s $2 Billion Global Golf Deal Highlights OTT’s Potential
Posted on 06-04-2018
Discovery has signed a 12-year, $2 billion deal with the PGA Tour for global multi-platform live rights in 220 markets outside the U.S. for all PGA Tour properties. The...
Related News (15 items)
- PGA Tour Tees Up More Highlights on Facebook Watch Adweek - 01-22-2020
- PGA Tour To Launch OTT Channel Through Xumo Mediapost - 03-19-2018
- Twitter Swings PGA Tour Live-Streaming Deal Variety - 01-05-2017
- After conquering action sports, GoPro goes after golf Venture Beat - 02-02-2016
- The PGA Tour Gets Its First Over-The-Top Subscription Service TechCrunch - 07-29-2015
- PGA Tour Taps Eyeview For Video Campaign, Ads To Feature Real-Time Scores RTM Daily - 05-09-2014