VideoNuze Posts (7 items)
Despite Hurdles, Made-for-Broadband Video Projects Proliferate
Posted on 08-05-2009
If you thought the recession and resulting ad spending crunch had dimmed the enthusiasm around independently-produced, made-for broadband video, think again. The market seems to keep chugging along...
Reflections from Digital Hollywood
Posted on 10-31-2008
On Monday I wrote that a key mission of mine while attending the Digital Hollywood Fall conference in LA this week was to dig into what...
At Last, Google Flexes YouTube's Strategic Muscles
Posted on 10-16-2008
In the two years since Google acquired YouTube, I've often wondered about two things: (1) was there really a strategic rationale behind the deal? and, (2) if there...
Related News (15 items)
- Hollywood hits the stop button on high-profile Web video efforts LA Times - 06-16-2009
- 60Frames halts operations The Hollywood Reporter - 05-07-2009
- LonelyGirl15 Starring in WB.com Series Mediaweek - 03-12-2009
- Hyped Web Video Sector Starts to Hurt Mediaweek - 11-17-2008
- 60Frames Entertainment lays off six The Hollywood Reporter - 10-31-2008
- 60Frames Strikes Up the `Red Band` Mediaweek - 10-22-2008