VideoNuze Posts (14 items)
News Corp. Launches Vertical Video Ads on Mobile With Unruly and Moat
Posted on 06-20-2016
News Corp. announced this morning at Cannes Lions the availability of a new viewable vertical video ad for mobile devices that can be bought initially on The Sun and...
News Corp's Head of Video Explains How Video Has Transformed the WSJ [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
Posted on 07-15-2014
At the recent Video Ad Summit, I sat down with Rahul Chopra, News Corp's SVP/global head of video and Chief Revenue Officer of Storyful, which was recently acquired. Rahul...
Free, Short-Form Mobile Video News is Becoming a Hot Area for Established Media Companies
Posted on 01-13-2014
Free, short-form mobile video news is becoming a hot area of focus for established media companies. The latest evidence is this morning's announcement by NBCUniversal News Group of a...
Related News (48 items)
- News Corp. CEO Says “Negotiations Are Well Underway” With AI Companies for Content Payments The Hollywood Reporter - 08-10-2023
- Murdoch's News Corp feels Tremor with sale of Unruly Sky News - 01-05-2020
- News Corp plots sale of video advertising platform Unruly Sky News - 08-30-2019
- News Corp’s Murdoch Urges Facebook to Pay Publishers for Content WSJ - 01-22-2018
- News Corp to Acquire Social Video Ad Platform Unruly for up to $176 Million The Hollywood Reporter - 09-16-2015
- News Corp Buys Storyful, a Social Video Sorting Startup AllThingsD - 12-20-2013