VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
New Survey Validates Amazon's Success In Bundling 2-Day Shipping and Prime Instant Video
Posted on 04-08-2015
Strategy Analytics has released the results of a new survey which validate Amazon's decision to bundle Prime Instant Video with free 2-day shipping in its Amazon Prime service. Although Prime...
VideoNuze-TDG Report Podcast #146 - Unilever's Multi-screen Ad Approach, Amazon's Content Licensing Blitz
Posted on 09-07-2012
After a week off for R&R, I'm pleased to be joined once again by Colin Dixon, senior partner at The Diffusion Group, for the 146th edition of the VideoNuze-TDG Report...
Facebook-Warner Bros.: Big Deal or Little Deal?
Posted on 03-11-2011
Speaking of movies, this week brought news that Facebook was dipping its toe into Hollywood's waters, by offering...
Related News (16 items)
- Breaking Up is Easy To Do - Netflix Rolls On After Disney Announcement Tubefilter - 08-18-2017
- Netflix finally making its way to Singapore in early 2016 ZDNet - 09-09-2015
- Netflix Announces a March 2016 Premiere for 'Pee-wee's Big Holiday' WSJ - 07-08-2015
- Netflix, HBO Sign Separate Belgian Telecoms Home Media Magazine - 09-29-2014
- Netflix signs up more than one in 10 British households Telegraph - 08-11-2014
- Netflix 4K Ultra HD Queue Adds `Breaking Bad,` `Smurfs 2,` `Ghostbusters` Variety - 06-17-2014