VideoNuze Posts (34 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: Exploring the Launch of NFL+
Posted on 07-29-2022
This week on Inside the Stream nScreenMedia’s Colin Dixon and I explore the launch of NFL+, the new direct-to-consumer streaming service the NFL announced earlier this week. The service...
VideoNuze Podcast #554: Exploring the “Stability” of the NFL’s New Distribution Deals
Posted on 03-26-2021
Welcome to the 554th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week we dig into the NFL’s new distribution deals with Amazon, CBS,...
NFL Rights Deals Soar As Pay-TV Subscribers Contract
Posted on 03-04-2021
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the fees CBS, Fox, NBC and ESPN each pay to broadcast NFL games will double or more in new long-term agreements currently...
Related News (173 items)
- TV audience for NFL kickoff highest in six years LA Times - 09-10-2021
- Amazon likely front-runner for multiyear NFL Sunday Ticket deal, sources say CNBC - 09-10-2021
- Verizon Extends NFL Tech and Marketing Partnership With 10-Year Deal, Telco Drops Live Streaming Rights Variety - 09-09-2021
- Amazon Gets Exclusive NFL Rights One Year Early The Hollywood Reporter - 05-03-2021
- Sports TV Endures as Networks Hold Line and Streaming Grows Sportico - 04-23-2021
- Rich NFL deals will drive more cord cutting for MVPDs: analyst Fierce Video - 04-22-2021