VideoNuze Posts (5 items)
NBA to Syndicate Live-Streamed All-Star Player Interviews to 180+ Countries
Posted on 02-16-2018
It’s NBA All-Star weekend and for the first time, the league is offering free access to live-streamed interviews of players to TV networks, social media and other publishers in over...
VideoNuze Podcast #235 - World Cup Streaming Recap; NBA to Drive "Sports Tax"
Posted on 07-18-2014
I'm pleased to present the 235th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. First up this week, Colin recaps how well the recently...
NBA Plans Mobile/Broadband Blowout for All-Star Game this Weekend
Posted on 02-13-2009
Sports continues to be on the front lines of the broadband video revolution and with its All-Star game this weekend it's the NBA's turn to show its stuff....
Related News (83 items)
- NBA Preparing To Sell $1B Exclusive Package Of Streaming Games Front Office Sports - 10-31-2022
- Sinclair locks down local streaming rights for 16 NBA teams Engadget - 01-13-2022
- The NBA Increases Tune-In For Live Games By Buying High-Attention CTV Ad Spots AdExchanger - 12-06-2021
- The Whales of NBA Top Shot Made a Fortune Buying LeBron Highlights WSJ - 03-09-2021
- Inside 'NBA Top Shot,' the Digital Highlights Marketplace Worth Millions Bleacher Report - 02-22-2021
- Verizon Will Stream NBA Games in VR Through League Partnership Adweek - 07-30-2020