VideoNuze Posts (10 items)
Government to the Rescue in the Retransmission Consent Quagmire?
Posted on 03-11-2010
Earlier this week, in "Will Nasty Fee Fights Fuel Consumers' Cord-Cutting Interest," I conjectured that last weekend's WABC-Cablevision...
Broadcasters in Transition at NAB Show. But to What?
Posted on 04-24-2009
Walking the halls of the NAB Show this week and talking to other attendees, I was constantly reminded that the TV industry - both networks and local stations...
En Route to NAB Show
Posted on 04-21-2009
I'm en route to Las Vegas today for the annual NAB Show where I'll be moderating 2 panels tomorrow. There's lots of news coming out of...
Related News (18 items)
- Senate Hearing Finds State of Video in Flux Multichannel News - 05-14-2013
- NAB Launches `Future of TV` Site, Promotes TV Technologies MediaDailyNews - 01-05-2011
- Government Retrans Moves Could Send Super Bowl To Pay Platform B&C - 12-10-2010
- Sale of the Century B&C - 07-12-2010
- Broadcasters Counter Cable With Retrans Letter B&C - 03-10-2010
- NAB`s Smith Expects Lots Of Conditions On Comcast/NBCU Deal Multichannel News - 01-25-2010