VideoNuze Posts (15 items)
Remembering the Basics is Critical for TV to Succeed In a "Technology Everywhere” World
Posted on 02-02-2017
America’s broadcasting and cable companies have a rich history of creating great content and delivering large audiences that advertisers covet. They also perfected a direct sales supply and demand business...
Research: Over 50% of Publishers Have Run Video Campaigns on Facebook vs. 31% on YouTube
Posted on 07-12-2016
Facebook is pouring lots of resources into video and according to a new report published by ad tech provider Mixpo this morning, the strategy appears to be bearing fruit. In...
Bring More Value to Native Advertising with Video
Posted on 10-09-2014
The concept of native, sponsored, or 'advertorial' content is not new to digital audiences, but when it comes to native video content, many publishers struggle to get beyond one-off executions....
Related News (15 items)
- Programmatic Paves The Road For Mixpo`s Local Video Ads GeoMarketing - 06-16-2014
- Online Video Ads Vulnerable to Fraud Blur Picture for Marketers WSJ - 05-27-2014
- In a Crowded Field, How Can You Tell the Real Winners in Ad-Tech? AdAge - 03-11-2014
- Mixpo Rolls Out Social, Syndication Tools Online Media Daily - 07-17-2013
- Univision Intros Multiscreen Interactive Tools for Marketers Mediapost - 08-09-2012
- Demand for Online-Video Ads Could Outstrip Supply During Campaign Season AdAge - 06-25-2012