VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
Despite Hurdles, Made-for-Broadband Video Projects Proliferate
Posted on 08-05-2009
If you thought the recession and resulting ad spending crunch had dimmed the enthusiasm around independently-produced, made-for broadband video, think again. The market seems to keep chugging along...
Crackle Notches an Early Win with "Jace Hall" Show
Posted on 06-26-2008
The broadband content provider Crackle is notching a win with its new comedy/interview series "The Jace Hall Show." I received a press release that...
Understanding "Branded Entertainment"
Posted on 06-17-2008
At the OMMA Video Summit yesterday in NYC, I moderated a panel entitled "Branded Entertainment." Readers of VideoNuze know that I have been tracking...
Related News (15 items)
- MADtv`s Bobby Lee to Host Game Show on maniaTV Mediaweek - 06-04-2010
- maniaTV Preps New Web Slate AdWeek - 03-11-2010
- maniaTV Founder Exploring Veoh Acquisition Mediaweek - 03-01-2010
- Sources: maniaTV Shuts Down Mediaweek - 03-04-2009
- ManiaTV lays off staff in prep for sale The Deal - 02-27-2009
- ManiaTV Puts Itself Up for Sale TV Week - 02-19-2009