VideoNuze Posts (14 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #518: Changing SVOD Viewership Patterns
Posted on 06-12-2020
I’m pleased to present the 518th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. We hope all of our listeners are staying safe and healthy.
VideoNuze Podcast #426: Magid’s Cord-Cutting Research; Sling TV Updates
Posted on 06-29-2018
I’m pleased to present the 426th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. First up on this week’s podcast, we discuss Magid’s...
Research: Cord-Cutting Intent is Up, But Pay-TV Households Stay Steady
Posted on 06-26-2018
Magid released highlights from its new Media Consumption Survey 2018 at VidCon last week, including unsurprisingly, that cord-cutting intent is continuing to rise, especially among millennials. 7.9% of pay-TV subscribers...
Related News (14 items)
- 35% Of Millennials and 42% Of Gen Z Share Their Streaming Service Passwords Tubefilter - 08-20-2018
- Where do the most people go for TV online? YouTube CNET - 09-22-2014
- Study: Low Consumer Interest in Transactional VOD Home Media Magazine - 12-02-2013
- More Cord-Cutting Drumbeats: `Very Likely` Cutters Growing In Number AllThingsD - 09-24-2013
- Long-form video getting growing play on smartphones TheConvergence.TV - 08-14-2013
- Connected TV Survey Reveals Expanding Advertising Opportunity Emerging From Growing Ecosystem Press Release - 12-18-2012