VideoNuze Posts (17 items)
Binge-Viewing Popularity Exposes Tensions Between OTT and VOD, TV Everywhere Priorities
Posted on 10-28-2013
Binge-viewing is a bona fide phenomenon that's not only changing consumers' TV viewing behaviors, but also creating fissures in the TV industry. Recently, in "For U.S. Cable Operators,...
VEVO TV: What's Old is New (and Smart) Again
Posted on 03-13-2013
Here's the pitch: string together 24 hours a day of curated music videos, hire hip experts to act as on-air hosts, broadcast it all to audiences wherever they can watch,...
5 News Items of Interest for the Week of Aug 23rd
Posted on 08-27-2010
Following is the latest update to VideoNuze's new Friday feature, highlighting 5-6 of the most intriguing industry news items from...
Related News (119 items)
- As Media Companies Pivot to Video, Will They Actually Make It Work? The Hollywood Reporter - 08-01-2017
- ‘A general atmosphere of ambient dread’: Text journalists fear (and resent) The Great Pivot to Video Digiday - 07-12-2017
- MTV News Shifts Toward Video, Targets Younger Audience Variety - 06-28-2017
- MTV, Seventeen, E! Plan Original Shows for Musical.ly The Hollywood Reporter - 06-15-2017
- Golden Age of TV Shows Signs of Cracks as Some Channels Give Up Bloomberg - 05-25-2017
- MTV’s Mina Lefevre Exits to Join Facebook as Head of Originals Development Variety - 02-08-2017