VideoNuze Posts (6 items)
BAMTech Investment Shows How Disney Keeps Covering Bets on Online Video’s Future Impact
Posted on 08-10-2016
Say this for Disney - in just the past couple of years or so it has moved to cover virtually every bet for how online video might impact the company...
VideoNuze Podcast #290: Deep-Dive Q&A With Sports TV Expert Lee Berke
Posted on 09-18-2015
I'm pleased to present the 290th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. On this week’s podcast we do an in-depth Q&A with...
Whoa, With NHL Deal, Did MLBAM Just Become the Most Disruptive Force in Sports TV?
Posted on 08-05-2015
Yesterday, the National Hockey League and Major League Baseball Advanced Media announced a multi-faceted 6-year deal in which MLBAM will pay $600 million to take over distribution and operations...
Related News (25 items)
- T-Mobile announces free iPhone 7 promo for switchers + free MLB.TV & At Bat Premium for all customers 9to5 Mac - 03-03-2017
- New Features Join Batting Order on MLB.TV Multichannel News - 02-07-2017
- Disney Said to Buy Stake in $3.5 Billion MLB Web Unit Bloomberg - 06-30-2016
- Disney wants to write a very big check to buy part of MLB's video streaming company Recode - 05-04-2016
- Disney wants to invest in Major League Baseball's video streaming company Recode - 04-15-2016
- Live video viewing up 86% over last year in MLB's At Bat app, thanks to addition of multitasking TechCrunch - 04-15-2016