VideoNuze Posts (20 items)
YouTube TV is Owning the World Series, Again
Posted on 10-24-2018
YouTube TV is back as this year’s World Series presenting sponsor and as with last year, Google’s skinny bundle is once again dominating. Watching the game last night (go...
With New Two Year Deal, MLB Becomes Huge Beneficiary of YouTube TV’s Aggressiveness
Posted on 03-08-2018
Major League Baseball is becoming a huge beneficiary of YouTube TV’s aggressive expansion plans. Under a new deal announced this morning, YouTube TV will be the “presenting sponsor” of...
VideoNuze Podcast #205 - Sports Leagues Fight Aereo; Broadband Battle in the U.K.
Posted on 11-22-2013
I'm pleased to present the 205th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Colin is in London this week and shares observations on...
Related News (80 items)
- The future of MLB TV blackouts: Is an all-30 team streaming service possible? The Athletic - 04-14-2023
- Apple Sets Plans for Expanded Major League Baseball Coverage in 2023 The Hollywood Reporter - 03-22-2023
- Rob Manfred Leads MLB Into a Season of Changes B&C - 03-14-2023
- MLB Hires Regional Sports Net Execs To Start Local Media Unit B&C - 03-01-2023
- MLB Deals With Apple And NBC Sports Are Worth A Combined $115 Million Annually Forbes - 03-09-2022
- Sinclair Streaming RSN Plan Slammed by MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred Next TV - 10-13-2021