VideoNuze Posts (20 items)
YouTube TV is Owning the World Series, Again
Posted on 10-24-2018
YouTube TV is back as this year’s World Series presenting sponsor and as with last year, Google’s skinny bundle is once again dominating. Watching the game last night (go...
With New Two Year Deal, MLB Becomes Huge Beneficiary of YouTube TV’s Aggressiveness
Posted on 03-08-2018
Major League Baseball is becoming a huge beneficiary of YouTube TV’s aggressive expansion plans. Under a new deal announced this morning, YouTube TV will be the “presenting sponsor” of...
VideoNuze Podcast #205 - Sports Leagues Fight Aereo; Broadband Battle in the U.K.
Posted on 11-22-2013
I'm pleased to present the 205th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Colin is in London this week and shares observations on...
Related News (75 items)
- Sinclair Streaming RSN Plan Slammed by MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred Next TV - 10-13-2021
- Major League Baseball is the latest brand to recruit TikTok creators AdAge - 06-18-2021
- Major League Baseball’s New Disney Deal Includes Streaming B&C - 05-14-2021
- Baseball Linear TV Viewing Down On First Weekend, July Sees Higher Sports Streaming: Roku Mediapost - 07-29-2020
- MLB The Show Players League Tallies 28M Views of Livestreams and Related Content Adweek - 05-05-2020
- Will Coronavirus Break the $50 Billion Sports Media Industry? Bloomberg - 05-04-2020