VideoNuze Posts (18 items)
Digging Into Programmatic Video Advertising [AD SUMMIT VIDEOS]
Posted on 07-23-2015
Programmatic is one of the most important trends in the online video advertising industry, with eMarketer forecasting that in 2016 nearly $4 billion of online video advertising will be transacted...
Facebook Further Positions Itself to be a Major Player in Video
Posted on 03-26-2015
At Facebook's F8 developer conference yesterday, the company announced a series of initiatives that, taken together, demonstrate it is positioned to be a very big player in video and...
Videoplaza Launches Konnect, A Supply Side Programmatic Ad Platform
Posted on 10-09-2014
London-based video ad tech provider Videoplaza has launched Konnect, a supply side programmatic platform intended for broadcasters and other premium content providers. Currently, over 50% of European broadcasters use...
Related News (20 items)
- Facebook is shutting down the video-ad company it bought for about half a billion dollars 2 years ago Business Insider - 05-26-2016
- Facebook Ad Stack Still In Flux As More Cuts Come To LiveRail AdExchanger - 04-28-2016
- Pullbacks, delays, ad fraud: The story of Facebook's '$500 million' LiveRail acquisition Business Insider - 03-31-2016
- New Video SSP From AppNexus Is Lapping Up LiveRail Customers AdExchanger - 03-08-2016
- Facebook's LiveRail Exits the Ad Server Business AdAge - 01-07-2016
- LiveRail Exec: 'Facebook Video And TV Are Not An Either/Or Thing' AdExchanger - 09-24-2015