VideoNuze Posts (5 items)
Cable's Original Programs Should Be A Bulwark Against Cord-Cutting
Posted on 10-15-2010
A WSJ article today, "TV's Alternate Universe," about the proliferation and inventiveness of basic cable programs, provides an...
WWE's "Smash-Ups" Drives Excitement for WrestleMania 25th Anniversary
Posted on 04-02-2009
World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) has created an innovative user-edited video application called "Smash-Ups" to engage its fans and drive excitement for this Sunday night's "WrestleMania 25th...
Cutting the Cord on Cable: For Most of Us It's Not Happening Any Time Soon
Posted on 10-13-2008
Two questions I like to ask when I speak to industry groups are, "Raise your hand if you'd be interested in 'cutting the cord' on your cable TV/satellite/telco...
Related News (16 items)
- Lifetime Movie Club App Will Cost $3.99 B&C - 07-02-2015
- Fanhattan Adds Lifetime, PBS, Sony`s Crackle to Content Discovery Service The Hollywood Reporter - 12-05-2011
- IntoNow Launches Android App, `Runway` Promo Online Media Daily - 07-29-2011
- Lifetime Digital Debuts Web Series Trio Multichannel News - 10-15-2009
- `Project Runway` To Hit The Web Multichannel News - 08-21-2009
- Cable Chiefs: The Sky is Not Falling B&C - 03-05-2009