VideoNuze Posts (29 items)
For Tomorrow's TVs, User Experience is More Important Than Screen Size and Resolution
Posted on 01-03-2013
In the lead-up to next week's CES, there has already been a lot of attention focused on "Ultra High-Definition" TVs, the industry's latest move toward ever-bigger TVs with ever-higher resolution....
VideoNuze-TDG Podcast #156 - Google Fiber, Google TV, YouTube
Posted on 11-16-2012
I'm pleased to present the 156th edition of the VideoNuze-TDG podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon, senior analyst at The Diffusion Group. Google is all over the online video...
Apple TV Sold Almost 500K Units in Q2, So Maybe There's Still Hope For Google TV?
Posted on 08-01-2011
Last week Google TV got smacked around pretty hard, as Logitech, maker of the standalone Revue device, conceded that returns...
Related News (111 items)
- Google TV and Android TV now on over 150 million active devices, up 40 million since last year 9to5 Google - 01-05-2023
- Google TV and Android TV Now Used in 110M 'Active Devices,' Up 38% Since May Multichannel News - 01-06-2022
- Google TV adds more than 300 free channels to its live tab with Pluto TV The Verge - 12-06-2021
- Google TV app expanding to 14 countries, officially launches in-app Android TV remote 9to5Google - 09-23-2021
- Google TV 'Basic' mode strips away smart TV features 9to5Google - 02-25-2021
- Google TV Now Able to Aggregate From Over 25 Third-party Apps Next TV - 12-02-2020