VideoNuze Posts (53 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #355: Millennials Go Cordless, Netflix Reality TV, YouTube Targeting and FCC’s Overhaul
Posted on 01-27-2017
I’m pleased to present the 355th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week we discuss four topics that caught our attention...
VideoNuze Podcast #338: The Rise of Dumb Authentication Services and Amazon’s Disruptive Role
Posted on 09-09-2016
I'm pleased to present the 338th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Today we first dig into an idea Colin outlined earlier...
Cable TV’s Quandary: While Brand Names Can Change Easily, Reputations Die Hard
Posted on 05-19-2016
After a long and arduous regulatory review, earlier this week Charter Communications closed on its $55 billion acquisition of Time Warner Cable and its $10.4 billion acquisition of Bright House...
Related News (483 items)
- 5G service rolls out - but not without controversy LA Times - 10-06-2018
- FCC paves way for cheaper, faster 5G deployments CNET - 09-04-2018
- Senate votes to overturn Ajit Pai’s net neutrality repeal Ars Technica - 05-16-2018
- Six more tech companies join fight to save net neutrality Engadget - 03-05-2018
- Net Neutrality Rules Publication Draws Crowd Multichannel News - 02-22-2018
- U.S. Looks At Nationalizing 5G, Says Report; FCC Opposes Mediapost - 01-29-2018